DRAINS Workshops & ARR 2019 Seminar
A series of pre-recorded webinars providing demonstrations and exercises using DRAINS that operate with these procedures from Australian Rainfall and Runoff, 2019:
- 2016 Intensity-Frequency-Duration data from the Bureau of Meteorology,
- Ensembles of temporal patterns from the ARR Data Hub,
- Climate change adjustments,
- the ARR 2019 Initial loss – continuing loss urban hydrological model,
- design for median results instead of ‘worst case’ results.
It also looks at changes to design rainfall data and patterns between 1987 and 2019, and different results obtained with hydrological models such as the ARR 2019 IL-CL model, Horton ILSAX, extended rational method (ERM), the rational method, and models such as RORB, RAFTS and WBNM. Sensitivity studies will be explained and demonstrated.