The Kustom Engineering website ("Site") is owned and operated by Kustom Engineering Pty Ltd (ABN 24 166 209 454).
The information on this Site is provided for general information only and does not constitute professional advice. The Site is provided to assist users in understanding various products and services. Kustom Engineering has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that material contained on this Site was correct at the time the page was created and last modified. However:
- Kustom Engineering does not warrant the accuracy, content, completeness or suitability of the information on this Site (or any site or files linked to or from this Site) for any purpose.
- Any links to external sites or files should not be construed as a recommendation, endorsement, adoption or approval by Kustom Engineering of any products or services offered by the sponsors of these sites, or the views or opinions expressed therein.
- Kustom Engineering does not warrant that this Site and any information or material downloaded from this Site, will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
- No reliance should be made by any user on the material but instead users should make their own independent enquiries with the originating or authorising body.
- Kustom Engineering will not be liable for any claims or damages whatsoever resulting from use of this Site, or reliance on information on this Site.
EXTERNAL COURSE PROVIDERS
Kustom Engineering offers a range of workshops on this Site. Any workshops listed under "External Providers" is not provided directly by Kustom Engineering.
Kustom Engineering lists courses for External Providers to facilitate a convenient method of connecting users with other professionals and course providers.
Kustom Engineering does not endorse or review course material, delivery methods, or content for workshops delivered by External Provides.
Kustom Engineering will not be held liable for any claims or damages whatsoever resulting from courses delivered by External Providers.
Kustom Engineering is committed to protecting your personal information. Kustom Engineering is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988.